Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain / Continuing with Kim Brayman
DATE/TIME: Five consecutive Monday evenings: 6-8pm
February 9th, 16th, 23rd, March 2nd, and 9th / 6-8pm
REGISTRATION: You can register for this class by calling in, coming in, or online. Scroll to the bottom of the page for online registration. 425.640.6408
LOCATION: ARTspot Studio - located onsite at ARTspot, 408 Main Street, Edmonds, 98020.
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Practice is always more fun with others. This class is designed for Kim's students from the "Getting Started" class wanting keep working together through the workbook. Continue building your skills with Kim and other students at the place we left off in our book. We will go through the next steps in learning how to draw realistically with R-mode thinking and seeing. If you haven't taken the 1st class, but have been working on these exercises independently you may be able to jump in on this class too. Give us a call.
You can purchase all your quality art supplies at ARTspot. Registered students receive a 10% store discount on all art supplies during the course!
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain - The Workbook - is required for the class. Having the book by the same name is optional. Both are available at ARTspot.
- HB Pencil - Faber Castell 9000 regular or Jumbo
- 4B Pencil - Faber Castell 9000 regular or Jumbo
- 6B Graphite Stick (Lyra Graphite Crayon or Faber Castell)
- 4B Charcoal Pencil - Faber Castel or Peel and Sketch by General Pencil Co.
- Conté Crayons in pencil form, #3b, one black and one sanguine (brick color)
- Kneaded or white plastic eraser
- 9x12 or 11x15 spiral bound sketch pad - Nature Sketch or Super Deluxe
We have all items on this list at ARTspot and as a registered student you get 10% off!
Complete registration by checking out with the shopping cart in the upper right corner.